$25 Savings Per Person on Fiji Mamanuca Island Beach Stays
The Mamanuca Group of islands is a favorite destination for those looking for an island holiday in the Fiji Islands. With over 20 idyllic tropical islands located just off the west coast of Viti Levu, it is very easy to access with flight transfers to many of the islands from the Nadi International Airport or daily boat transfers via the Malolo Cat and South Seas Cruises from Port Denarau. These islands offer the true “South Seas” feel with turquoise blue water, waving palm trees and stunning beaches.
Photo: Exploring Fiji together
MATAMANOA ISLAND RESORT
All-in Price: $1,349CAD* Per Person
Savings: $25CAD Per Person
*Based on arrivals from Oct. 1 – Dec. 20, 2021 and from Jan. 6 – Mar. 31, 2022.
- Meet/greet, document exchange, and transfers to Port Denarau
- Return launch transfers to Matamanoa Island Resort
- 7-nights in a Resort Room with daily breakfast
- Coach transfer from Port Denarau to the airport
Photo: A couple relaxing on the ocean - Fiji
MALOLO ISLAND RESORT
All-in Price: $1,739CAD* Per Person
*Based on arrivals from Apr. 1 – Dec. 17, 2021 and from Jan. 3 – Mar. 31, 2022.
- Meet/greet and return airport transfers
- Return launch transfer from Port Denarau to Malolo Island Resort
- 7-nights in an Ocean view Bure
Photo: Romantic bath for two with an ocean view - Fiji
LIKULIKU LAGOON RESORT (Adults-only)
All-in Price: $4,399CAD* Per Person
*Based on arrivals from Apr.1, 2021 – March 31, 2022.
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 7-nights in a Garden Beachfront Bure
- Welcome refreshment and exclusive Likuliku Lei on arrival
- Likuliku Sulu (sarong/wrap)
- Daily Likuliku special amenities
- Bottled water in bure - twice daily
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports
- Free Wi-Fi (in bures and in limited public areas - note: video streaming disabled)
- Weekly invitation to Management Cocktail Party (Fridays only)